You will be rebuilding python packages from the ground up and building them into a Django app for internal use.
Redwhale is a growth marketing firm which serves venture-backed technology companies. Our focus is helping these early-stage startups grow through rapid experimentation. In today’s world, the lines between channels are blurred and customers expect to be served real time.
Startups are inherently hard and resource constrained. Our approach is simple, we drive growth across entire growth stack including acquisition, activation, retention, referral, and revenue. We believe that each of these is core to the success of every company. Each component is an interconnected part of the system.
Our customers range in size from six-person teams working out of a co-working space in San Francisco to international companies with 140+ employees and $100M in ARR.
- Manage and oversee the development of the Redwhale platform.
- Build out the underlying database architecture and business logic.
- Build machine learning classification and regression algorithms.
- Setup users and access permissions to make client onboarding seamless.
We Are Looking For:
- Understanding of web security best practice.
- Experience with Google Cloud and AWS.
- Experience with database design and implementation in SQLite and MySQL.
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver, Scrappy, and Beautiful Soup.
- You have some experience with React.
- You <3 debugging and finding ways to make your code better and more pythonic.
- You get excited about large volumes of data.
- The code comments you write are so clear even your grandma could understand your code.
To apply. Please email [email protected] – No generic cover letter needed. 🙂